Denon AVR-2803 (HELP NEEDED)

NizzleBizzle

Hello Everyone,

I'm a complete Noob at this and need a bit of help please. Ive had a surround sound system for a couple years now, I had a Sony DAV S800 the set up on this was really easy it was kinda just plug in and go. yesterday i changed out my amp to a Denon AVR-2803 to which i have no remote,is there a way to get to the on screen set up without the remote? The other problem im having is the sub... Im guessing the original sub wire of the denon receiver comes with the red n white plugs on the end where as im still using the Sony speakers and the sub has a single coloured plug on, i could cut it off to bare wires but where or how would i connect it to the Denon? could i replace the wire totally or is there some kind of plug i could connect to it? Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'd like to get it set up asap thanx for your time

Unfortunately there is no a setup button on the front panel of 2803. You should find a remote for access the setup, no any shortcut for that. Use a single coaxial cable to connect, from the sub pre-out on the rear panel of the amp to input of sub.

Thanx very much for your help but could i trouble you one last time? Is it possible you could post a link for the single coax just so i know what and which one i am looking for thanx

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back