denon avr + kef speakers

priyesh

Hello everyone,

Like everyone else I am also planning to get a HT setup in my apartment and need everyone's valuable advice. Earlier I was planning for Bose v25 home theatrebut after reading reviews online now I am planning to buy a denon 2312/2112 avr with kef t-305 home theatre speakers. I was wondering what would be the best priceI could get for them in Delhi. They are being mentioned on profx website but I think thats on higher side as I have noticed that from various thread regarding the cost of denon avr. Can you all please help me out. Also in case if you any other setup in mind. Please feel free to share it.

Aprrox my budget is around is 150k

Kind regards,
Priyesh

Hello everyone,

Like everyone else I am also planning to get a HT setup in my apartment and need everyone's valuable advice. Earlier I was planning for Bose v25 home theatrebut after reading reviews online now I am planning to buy a denon 2312/2112 avr with kef t-305 home theatre speakers. I was wondering what would be the best priceI could get for them in Delhi. They are being mentioned on profx website but I think thats on higher side as I have noticed that from various thread regarding the cost of denon avr. Can you all please help me out. Also in case if you any other setup in mind. Please feel free to share it.

Aprrox my budget is around is 150k

Kind regards,
Priyesh

Priyesh. 150k is quite a packet and u can audition variety of systems such as Denon & Maranz AVR. For speakers, u can audition Polk, Jamo, Focal. My suggestion is Denon/ Maranz AVR with Jamo. Try Cinebels. Am not going into details since the moment u mention ur budget the person attnding to u will show u diff permutation/ combinations.

Good luck.

I would never get that KEF model if I wanted any decent sound.

I also suggest going down the Jamo route with one of the concert lines. You can't go wrong with them, excellent overall performance. Blows any home theatre in a box or bose out of the water.

Jamo_C607HCS3_withSub550_A.jpg

Floorstanders: C605 or C607 - 45-60k approx
http://www.jamo.com/images/c/239/134x134.aspx

Rears: C60 surround - 25k approx
http://www.jamo.com/images/c/233/134x134.aspx

center: C60 cen - 20k approx
http://www.jamo.com/images/c/232/134x134.aspx

Subwoofer: Your choice 25k

Comes to 1,30,000

You're left the AVR

I might be willing to put my Jamo 2 year old 6.1 AVR up for sale (for you since youre in ncr), it's able to drive 4, 6 and 8ohm speakers easily with minimum of 120watts per channel, and is made in Denmark, not china like most other AVRs (including denon). It's sort of a collectors item because Jamo only made 3 AVRS for a couple of years before they were bought over by Klipsch and stopped making them. Might be open to let it go for 20-25k, original value was 60k.

It's this one in the link and pic below

AVR-693 Electronics - Description

Let me know if this interests you.

Last edited:
One of the issue with me is that I don't want floor speaker but something that just blends with the room(in my case living room) I do have read that floor speaker produce much better sound but unfortunatelyi cant have them. But thanks for the advice.
corElement
thanks for the offer but I am looking for avr with latest technology and full 3d support(1.4a HDMI) and i doubt your avr will have it. anyways i will keep your offer in my mind and if any of my friend is looking for avr, I will give your reference :)

Vishnu,
I am already thinking about 2312 or 1912 from denon. Thanks for the advice. Though I must say I do somewhere also have inclination towards the Yamaha avr but most of the forums I have read they seems to favor denon more . I will update u once I make the selection

Last edited:
I just bought Denon AVR 1612 from Dubai. Its also made in China. But the quality assurance is Denons. So its safe. Most advanced countries are outsourcing high quality products (including cellphones) from China, Malasya & India.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back