Denon AVR-X2300W HDMI PCB Issue

maheswar.boggarapu

Dear All,

Hope you are doing well. My Denon AVR-X2300W (5.5 years old 2017 model) while in usage goes in protection mode (RED light blinks). I troubleshooted on my own with the possible options suggested in various forums but no luck, hence gave I gave it for servicing in Pro FX Service Center in Bangalore. They have checked and advised that need to replace HDMI PCB Port ( Part name -Avrx2300e2 hdmi pcb Part number - 9U6391026400S )

They are quoting INR 27K for replacing this part. I need advise here, is it worth spending so much ? Any alternate/better option to get this issue fixed within budget ?

you can check with Anil, 9845006909
he has a service center called Hi-Tech service point, have used his service a couple of times, once for a NAD amp and once for a subwoofer, he might give you an alternate

Last edited:
Dear All,

Hope you are doing well. My Denon AVR-X2300W (5.5 years old 2017 model) while in usage goes in protection mode (RED light blinks). I troubleshooted on my own with the possible options suggested in various forums but no luck, hence gave I gave it for servicing in Pro FX Service Center in Bangalore. They have checked and advised that need to replace HDMI PCB Port ( Part name -Avrx2300e2 hdmi pcb Part number - 9U6391026400S )

They are quoting INR 27K for replacing this part. I need advise here, is it worth spending so much ? Any alternate/better option to get this issue fixed within budget ?

Most of the issues is related to the HDMI board which goes kaput after 3-5 years. Now that you have the cost, decide and see if it makes sense spending that amount (any warranty offered?), else you maybe better off getting a pre owned AVR in that amount and enjoying playback!

Dear All,

Not at all worth to spend that much. You can get a heat gun and heat up the ICs. They are smd and may get back to their place and board might get fixed. Otherwise look for the part from some old non working avr like yours. Even if you spend 27k there is no guarantee for how long it will work.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back