Denon dht390xp vs Yamaha yht-295 or Onkyo 5105

rankesh

Hello Experts,

I am palnning to buy HTib,I have auditioned Yamaha-yht295 but haven't auditioned Denon 390xp my query is which one is better,my budget is max 30K,I heard denon-dht390xp is outdated,Is it true?

My setu is like that:

planning to attach AVR with acer_revo 3600 by Optical cable because it's HDMI only supports 2 channel out.

I am in Pune so can anyone please help me to tell me where I can audtion Denon-dht390xp,and please guide me.

And Onkyo 5105 how this box sounds,Is it in the same price range?

if you could wait for 1 to 2 months, you can get onkyo 3300 within 30k. 3300 is more advacned than all the HTIB you mentioned.

Hi Trumanusa,

Thanks for your advice,But Onkyo 3300 has passive sub,so will it effect a lot?

because Denon and Yamaha has Active subwoofer and even 5105 as well

please suggest.

Thanks again

rankesh,

I have auditioned denon 390xp(active sub) and onkyo 3200(passive sub) and could not make out any difference. May be people in forum may differ from my view.

Better u listen and make a choice.

-Hemanth R

Hello Experts,

I am palnning to buy HTib,I have auditioned Yamaha-yht295 but haven't auditioned Denon 390xp my query is which one is better,my budget is max 30K,I heard denon-dht390xp is outdated,Is it true?

My setu is like that:

planning to attach AVR with acer_revo 3600 by Optical cable because it's HDMI only supports 2 channel out.

I am in Pune so can anyone please help me to tell me where I can audtion Denon-dht390xp,and please guide me.

And Onkyo 5105 how this box sounds,Is it in the same price range?

Sir,
I do not know about these HTIBs . But my experiance goes with Denon brand HTIBs of the three in the same price range.

Regards

Thanks Hemant,

Actually I am in Pune and haven't got chance to get audition of Denon yet,Searching for that.If anybody knows where I can get demo of Denon as I am new in Pune.

Thanks

Thanks Hemant,

Actually I am in Pune and haven't got chance to get audition of Denon yet,Searching for that.If anybody knows where I can get demo of Denon as I am new in Pune.

Thanks

Avxellence- Dhole Patil Road
Oceanic Sound & Vision - M.G Road

Thanks Pungan,But I tried both places but no luck

For Denon dht390xp

Not available at AVexellence

Oceanic said dht390xp is low end model so no demo for it :sad:

Hemanth suggested to buy onkyo 5105 but it's not available in market yet.

Confused ....how I can purchace without audition of Denon dht390xp.

Thanks Pungan,But I tried both places but no luck

For Denon dht390xp

Not available at AVexellence

Oceanic said dht390xp is low end model so no demo for it :sad:

Hemanth suggested to buy onkyo 5105 but it's not available in market yet.

Confused ....how I can purchace without audition of Denon dht390xp.

The Profx is the authorised ditstributer in India for Denon.

you could ask them whether they can arrange the demo in Pune.

CORPORATE OFFICE:
PROFX
Dynamic House,
64, Church Street,
Bengaluru - 560001

Tel: + 91 80 65686722
Fax: + 91 80 25590378
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]

Thanks Pungan,I was reading about Onkyo HTS-3300 which is upcoming,What you say about that HTib compare to Denon dht-390xp,HTS-3300 has passive sub but Denon has active but AVR has more features in Onkyo,so should I wait for HTS-3300 or go for Denon,have you experienced Denon dht-390xp.

Thanks again
-Rankesh

Ofcourse, Onkyo 3300 is far better than Denon DHT390XP... Denon is bit outdated when compared to 3300...

Regarding the Sound quality.. Ofcourse Onkyo movie experience is far better than Denon. Heard Denon in Reliance digital. Such a big Woofer but lacks punch ..............................

Atleast believe in ur ears.. Becoz its u, gonna hear whatever u buy .. So listen first and decide which one u should go with...

This forum people believe in Philips too.. I am not trying to say it is a bad one... But philips is not in race at all when u say Home theatre ...

U can go for a japanese product if u r looking for a product with needs low maintenace and reliability and robustness...

U can go with onkyo , yamaha or Denon all are good brands........

Guys,

I auditioned dht-390xp today in The Shop Mumbai because no audition available in Pune,But disappointed with the performance of Denon dht390xp sound,woofer is big but lack of bass,in comparison I heard Harmon/Kardon AVR 155 with JBL 200.5 BK speakers,was sounding better than DHT 390,can you guys guide me about AVR-155 +JBL 200.5 BK speakers (Price and feedback)

Thank you Guys.

Thanks so much guys for your suggestions,

I purchased Denon 1610 with JBL SCS 200.5 K speakers

all costs 50K,After listening jbl 200.5 I was i love with them and couldn't resist myself to purchase and Denon 1610 always good AVR,So I've done my deal.

It is great experience for movies and music as well.

Thanks again guys.

dscn0765.jpg

dscn0763.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back