Asking Price: Rs 30,000
Age: exactly 1 Year (Purchased 12th March 2014)
What You get?
- Everything as you get in new purchase
- Box (Like new was stored safe 1 Yr)
- Manuals + CD
- Audyssey Mike (Like new, used only once for calibration, initially)
- FM Atenna (NEW, not used at all)
- Remote (NEW, not used at all, as i use Logitech harmony Universal remote)
- AV Unit (Like New, excellent cosmetic condition, without any scratches or damage, works perfectly)
- Excellent working condition and like new.
- Very feature rich, with LAN Connection, DLNA, Apple Airplay, MP3, FLAC, Audyseey Multi EQ XT (8 Positions), 3D, HD Audio, 5-HDMI In, Front USB iPod/iPhone, Front USB Thumb Drive Audio Playability, Internet Radio, Mobile Remote App Support, Firmware Upgrades over internet etc.
Reason for Selling:
- Upgrading to a NAD T757, which is 3 times the cost of Denon and need to fund my upgrade.
- Nothing wrong with Denon and very happy, just that i got impressed with NAD and decided to upgrade.
Denon AVR-X1000 Review
Denon AVR-X1000 and AVR-X2000 IN-Command Receivers Preview | Audioholics
INTEGRATED NETWORK AV RECEIVER AVR-X1000
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.