For sale is my Denon X2200 AVR ,the details are as below:
AVR Model: Denon X2200W
Features Summary: 7.2 Channel, 4K Passthrough & Upscale, DTS-X & Dolby ATMOS decoders ,Dolby Surround & dts Neural X upmixer .
Age & Condition: 2.5Years , Very good Condition, Fully functional & operational, no issues so far ,Well maintained and used in a dedicated HT Room .
Original packing/box: Available.
Original Bill ,remote/accessories: Available
Reason for sale: Upgraded to Marantz SR8012.
Original Price Bought: 58 K ( Original Bill Available)
Expected price: 34K (AVR is in very good condition )
Delivery Charges: - Extra as per Actuals.(Shipping at Buyers Risk),if Shipping Insurance is available to the destined location ,I shall check with the Courier Service and add it based on buyers request as per actual cost.
Audition: Available ,I'm having Dali Zenzor 5.2.2 Atmos System in dedicated HT Room and you are welcome to audition and verify everything before buying.
In case of any further queries/doubts please ping me.
I couldn't able to post pictures right now ,since the file is large for 1.4 MB
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.