Denon x2200w next best upgrade

sunster

I'm thinking of upgrading my Denon x2200w. Aventage series and Denon 4400 are out as it won't fit in my existing cabinet. Please let me know your thoughts on Yamaha and pioneer. Yamaha I'm looking at the rx -v583 and the v683

Yamaha 683 is comparable to denon x2200. So no upgrade at all. Please look at marantz 5012

Aventage series and Denon 4400 are out as it won't fit in my existing cabinet.

When you are upgrading from 5.1.2 Atmos AVR, get to the best possible 7.1.4 capable AVR.. Like Denon x 4400 (or) Marantz SR6012 and don't limit your AVR upgrade to cabinet dimensions..

What challenges are you facing with existing cabinet in accommodating bigger AVR?..( I guess the glass top, if i remember from the earlier thread)..

Yes even i upgraded from yamaha 683 to marantz 6012, i must say it was big diffrence marantz sound soo much better, specially if u like to hear music in stereo..

Another thread? You already have two threads on this. No offence, but aditional threads only add confusion.
Did you try any of the earlier suggestions?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back