Designing system of my dreams

Which system is better, Onkyo or Boston Acoustics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smccorrison

I am looking to build a system of my dreams. I have already roughed in 12 gauge speaker wire to seven locations. Two zone speaker system with the Bose791 Virtually Invisible ceiling speaker. 4- of them in the living room with a rough in for a sub woof speaker on the floor. And the last two in the ceiling of the kitchen. Now... I would like to have a powerfully and smart receiver that can handle 100 watts per channel with Internet capabilities and of course everything else we expect that comes along with a high end receiver. I also want one with a iPod connection (preferably a dock station). I would like a separate EQ (stereo), and cd player and two Amps, one for the ceiling speakers and one for the sub woofer. I also hoping that this system could all be controlled by a single remote, maybe one that has a nice touch screen. This system also needs to be able two switch between the the four speakers in the living room or just the two in the kitchen, or all of them at once....being able to hear the sub woof all the time. Can any ond help me with this. I dont want an already made system like the Sonos system. I want to build this. If there are any other suggestions I am open to any and all. Thanks

type a well formatted manner

Requirements :
==========
Need to have ... ABC
Not needed ....XYZ

Budget :
===========

Max xxxxyyy Rs

Acceptable Limitations:
=================
For now :
BLAH BLAH...not mandatory