• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

SOLD Diatone P-610 Full Range Speaker Clone, Eminance Alpha 8A, Eminance APT 80 Super Tweeter, Pioneer TS-D1720C 2-Way 6.75 inches Car Speaker

Castle Knight 2 Speakers

cybervinay

I am selling some of my old speaker drivers that I do not intend to use in future. Check them out.

1. Diatone P-610 Full Range Speaker Clone - Au-charm Leather Version Diatone P-610FB 6.5'' Classic Full-Range Speaker HiFi DIY Speaker 8ohm 25W
This is in near mint condition. Used only to install and compare it with my other full range speakers
Asking Price: INR 5500 plus 500 shipping charges

2. Eminence Alpha-8A 8" PA Driver
Two of these were used for a center channel and now lying un-used. Uses paper cone and can be used to build a great bookshelf speaker
Product details here https://www.eminence.com/speakers/speaker-detail/?model=Alpha_8A
Asking Price: INR 6000 for the pair plus 600 shipping charges

3. Eminence APT: 80: 3.4" x 3.4" Horn Tweeter
This was used in the center channel I mentioned above.
Asking Price: INR 1200 shipped

4. Pioneer TS-D1720C 6.75-Inch D-Series 260-Watt Speaker Package - Component Speaker Package
Used it in my previous car and I removed this when i sold it. This is not required for my new car. Highly regarded car speakers and good sound.

260 Watts Max Power (60 Watts Nominal)
Revolutionary Basalt Fiber IMX Speaker Cones Provide Strength and Durability for Amazing Sound
High-Quality Crossover Network

https://pioneer-india.in/buy/car-entertainment-car-speakers-d-series/ts-d1720c/
https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Speakers/D-Series/TS-D1720C

Asking Price INR 5000 plus 600 shipping charges

5. Brand New Pair of NOS SEAS Excel W22E001 Woofer Speaker Drivers (Un-used NOS)
Posted earlier here https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...aker-drivers-un-used-nos-price-reduced.75652/
Still available for INR 22K

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• Diatone Clone Speakers 01.jpg
    Diatone Clone Speakers 01.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 134
  • Diatone Clone Speakers 02.jpg
    Diatone Clone Speakers 02.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Diatone Clone Speakers 03.jpg
    Diatone Clone Speakers 03.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Diatone Clone Speakers 06.JPG
    Diatone Clone Speakers 06.JPG