Discarding Online UPS

MADMAX

Hi,

A friend of mine has the following UPS ,in new unused condition which he has wants to sell at throw away prices ( less than 50 % of market price)

Intelli Q - 5 KVA
APC - 3 KVa
APC - 5 KVA
Emerson- 2 KVA
Eaton - 6 KVA
Delta - 2 KVA
Numeric - 3 KVA
Numeric - 5 KVA

I have no idea about these things. If interested PM me.
I will hook you up wiith him and you can take it from there.

Regards,

Madmax

Hi,

A friend of mine has the following UPS ,in new unused condition which he has wants to sell at throw away prices ( less than 50 % of market price)

Intelli Q - 5 KVA
APC - 3 KVa
APC - 5 KVA
Emerson- 2 KVA
Eaton - 6 KVA
Delta - 2 KVA
Numeric - 3 KVA
Numeric - 5 KVA

I have no idea about these things. If interested PM me.
I will hook you up wiith him and you can take it from there.

Regards,

Madmax

Is he willing to ship them ?

Hey I am interested in the APC 3Kva/5Kva and is he willing to ship? please provide contact information!~~

wants to sell at throw away prices ( less than 50 % of market price)

Might be safe to assume the need, and factor in the cost of a new set of batteries. The total cost might not then be so "throw away."

Hi Guys,

I don't have too much idea about pricing and stock . Not good at these things.
He had mailed me the MRP of these units and said that he would let them go off at about 50% off

MRP OF UNITS
Intelli Q - 5 KVA: Rs. 39,380
APC - 3 KVA: Rs. 40,000
APC - 5 KVA: Rs. 53,500
Emerson- 2 KVA: Rs. 27,000
Eaton - 6 KVA: Rs. 51,000
Delta - 2 KVA: Rs. 23,000
Numeric - 3 KVA, Rs. 33,750
Numeric - 5 KVA, Rs. 49,000

All these units will be sold at half the prices.
So call my friend Rituraj @ 09811230719 and take it from there. Introduce yourself and get going : )

Have already passed on the details to members who have sent PMs.
Now I have too many messages in my inbox them so it is difficult to keep a track.
Hope you grab these things fast and put them to good use:clapping:

Regards,

Madmax

Interested in Emerson or Numeric 2KVa. Plz PM me the price. Is it along with the battery, if so, how long is it kept idle?

Don't think he is selling batteries. Have shared his contact details for everybody.
Please call him and get details

No warranty. :(

The guy who is selling is not a dealer. He is a techie who got these units for testing. That is why you might get a good bargain for even lesser than quoted :licklips:
But don't buy something that does not suit you.

Madmax, is your friend in the trade? Are these new units?

If so, then I only wish I could afford, as they would be great deals.

From the response you've received, looks like he'll sell out pretty soon.

If not, then please ask him for the model numbers, so people will know what they are buying.

<EDIT: Cross-posted>

The guy who is selling is not a dealer. He is a techie who got these units for testing.

Actually, sounds like my kind of deal :)

I've had one APC unit die shortly after delivery. Otherwise, I'd say that the no-warranty risk is, realistically, limited to the value of any internal batteries that come with the unit. My consumer electronics rule: If it works for the first couple of weeks, it will go on working, at least until just after the warranty expires :D

Last edited:
Many of the Forum members have called him directly as I had suggested to do so. My friend is techie who is into testing and stuff.
You may call him directly for exact specs and model nos. Since he is not a dealer or a businessman you may get yourself a deal!
Don't bother too much. Just pick up the phone and call him. he is a friendly guy. Will help you out as much as possible. He does not want to keep these units for long.

Madmax, is your friend in the trade? Are these new units?

If so, then I only wish I could afford, as they would be great deals.

From the response you've received, looks like he'll sell out pretty soon.

If not, then please ask him for the model numbers, so people will know what they are buying.

<EDIT: Cross-posted>

Actually, sounds like my kind of deal :)

I've had one APC unit die shortly after delivery. Otherwise, I'd say that the no-warranty risk is, realistically, limited to the value of any internal batteries that come with the unit. My consumer electronics rule: If it works for the first couple of weeks, it will go on working, at least until just after the warranty expires :D

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back