Discount sale by PRO-FX audio

chandruybl

Hey Gang,

PRO FX-Bangalore will be having a sale today,tommorow and the day after of all the brands they stock,good discounts have been advertised,anybody game for it?

Hi Chandru,

Most of the "good" stuff they had seems to have been sold at a multi-vendor exhibition they had recently at the palace grounds. Also, they only have the *9 series of equipment and that too with scratched here and there :(

Just phoned a store and asked for Denon 1610 price 29900 :mad: What is the discount :confused:

Well! I also think the prices aren't too great. remember my question to you about the offer for Denon 1910? :sos:

BTW, my uncle is traveling on a holiday to Singapore and Malaysia tomorrow and I plan to coax him into buying an Onkyo 608 from there for me. I only hope he has the time to do Sim Lim or the more upmarket Adelphi :)

Well! I also think the prices aren't too great. remember my question to you about the offer for Denon 1910? :sos:

BTW, my uncle is traveling on a holiday to Singapore and Malaysia tomorrow and I plan to coax him into buying an Onkyo 608 from there for me. I only hope he has the time to do Sim Lim or the more upmarket Adelphi :)

Also tell him to see if there are lil higher models with Pre-outs ... If the difference is not big you can go with the one which has Pre-outs. :cool: and if you are playing lot of music from your PC try get a DAC like this ...

AUNE Mini USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier MK2 - eBay (item 260435237330 end time Sep-17-10 18:26:26 PDT)

Thanks Pannags,

just phoned them to find them if they have any sat-sub system up for grabs and it seems they dont have any,waz looking out for one,,anyway just might skip going there.

Pl ask your uncle to check the deals in audio house in Singapore. Sometime Audio house offers very good discount.

Pl ask your uncle to check the deals in audio house in Singapore. Sometime Audio house offers very good discount.

Thanks Vinshar. I will ask him to do so.

But just one thing, the price for Onkyo 608 is listed as Sing $1099, where as it is Sing $800 at KEC Sound. Do you mean that the prices in Audio house are negotiable?

was planning to visit but dropped the idea, after finding most of the stuff would be sold out and the pricing would not be that great

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back