Disney+ English movies missing ?

Just bought a premium package of Hotstar with desiney+ I noticed many movies are dubbed and its clearly written on the poster , Hindi, English, Telugu ( i am assuming) But It does not have the option in English, So does it mean we don't get access to English movies or is there any other package which I missed, there were 2 packages 299 and 1499 so i opted for 1499

No I think with the 1499 package you should get the English content. Pls change the language and see. If this does not happen pls contact their help on twitter

You can change the language option from the menu , i have opted for the same package. Lionking played in Hindi by default , I had to change to English from the options.

Is this the same Disney+ service they give in US? If yes, I dont see any reason to subscribe to it as I can only see very limited number of english movies in disney+ hotstar here.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back