Was cleaning out my closet
I Found these
a diyer could probably use
They were made by me in my diy days
There are basically polished maple wood pieces 18mm thick
4inch by 10 inch in size
To be used as the side panels of a diy cabinet
So basically it gives you a 4inch internal height and 10 inch internal depth
The holes are to install d nuts
Which allow you to screw on the top bottom front and back columns
The holes were for m8 inserts
But I think I m5 d nuts are probably more suited to cabinet building
To use m5
You will have to drill and install those instaed
I have 8 of these
So enough for 4 cabinets
So 4 diyers can make use
I will offer them foc
Shipping - buyer pays though
Probably 200-250 RS
D nuts I am not supplying
But you can easily buy them from markets
Probably for rs20 per pc ( 16 PC's I think are needed for 1 cabinet )
Please buy only if you plan on using so that a diyer can use them
Or my soundfoundations contact on my webpage
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.