DIY Douk Audio EAR 834 clone phonostage

• Thread starter Deleted member 79865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 79865

Hi members
Recently built this clone phonostage with help of two audio legends in Pune, Sann and Lele Kaka...
Sounds real and fantastic...having Telefunken...Mullard...and Telefunken tubes in V1..V2..and V3 positions respectively...Clone needs to be clone , so matched the looks with Lyrita pre and power amp..on the rack.These two legends are the creators I am simply follower and listener.
15573000449606637663824740489640.jpg

Thanks for posting this and your kind words Atul, I am no legend, but this phono stage is definitely legendary.
Enjoy listening to the vinyls with all valve chain and Altecs.
Regards
sann

hello. Been looking at the Douk EAR on Aliexpress but have been hesitant to press the button. is yours MM or MC? Anyways, if possible, pls share your opinion on the sound of the phono and how you acquired it.Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reminded me of this thread

hello. Been looking at the Douk EAR on Aliexpress but have been hesitant to press the button. is yours MM or MC? Anyways, if possible, pls share your opinion on the sound of the phono and how you acquired it.Thanks in advance.
Dear Sushant...Mine is MM. Pl go ahead and press 'order' button...Do not hesitate if you are already in possession of good tubes..and sound I can tell you with Altecs it sounds amazing, like never before experienced midrange, black background and exceptional detailing..Once you get it I will PM you tweaking details that I learnt from Sann..

Back