Miracle toroidal transformer
This is a 1 kVA transfomer with 4x 20-0-20 secondaries. You can use it for 2x 40-0-40 operation as well. The vendor Miracle Transformers make top notch toroidal transformers hence suitable for projects where a trafo's build quality matters. I'm the second owner.
Price - 5K
Diyaudio Store Universal PSU PCB
Very good for all Pass DIY projects. Details & build guide on diyaudio forums - https://diyaudiostore.com/collectio...rds/products/universal-psu?variant=5940110404
Price - 2200
Prasi's CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier)
Designed by Project16 & distributed by prasi of diyaudio forums. Details here - https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/301682-crc-power-supply-class-amplifier.html 2x available
Price - 300 each
4 Way Audio Input selector board + transformer
This is very good for keeping the signal path short. You need bulk head Tiffany RCA sockets for the board. These will do - https://theaudiocrafts.com/chassis-parts/rca-sockets/rca-socket-bulk-head-tiffany-style . Board works on 12-0-12 AC. A transformer is included for the same.
Price - 1100
Sjostrom Audio SST01 Softstart for toroidal transformers
A high quality softstart for 500VA or more toroids. Vendor only supplies PCB. I have included all components necessary to build it. Components purchased from element14. More details here - http://sjostromaudio.com/pages/index.php/hifi-projects/144-sst01-softstart-for-toroidal-transformers
Price - 1400
Greg Ball SKA GB150D power amp full kit
This is one of the top notch DIY amps ever designed. PCBs are from Jim's Audio. All components from element14. Kit was purchased from an FM some months back.
Price - 5500
Aluminium chassis for power amp
A custom made chassis with large heatsinks. Suitable for Class A amps. It can accomodate the above 1 kVA torroid. Comes with speaker terminals, RCA sockets, chassis feet, IEC inlet w/fuse holder & power switch.
Price - 5500
Megatek - AE216016 - 3 Way Tone Control
Product link - https://diyaudiocart.com/Megatek-3-Way-Tone-Control
Price - 200
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.