My system consists of Lyrita Tube Preamp and Lyrita GM70 Tube Amplifier being fed through Marantz CDP 6004 or Rega Record Player or a digital signal through a computer. The Speakers under this environment excel at Jazz, Vocals, Classical Music and that other than Metal and Heavy Metal. Tube Amp and these high efficiency Speakers are a perfect match to produce lifelike soulful music.
I am reluctant to part with these but then I must make room for my long in making, about to be completed Super V open Baffle Speakers. I would evaluate the condition of these Speakers as 9/10. One of the Fostex Drivers has a dent on the Dust Cap but does not affect its performance in any way. My preference is to offer these in Bangalore where I am located, for obvious reasons. I am expecting a price of Rs, 60,000/- for the pair. If anyone is interested in auditioning them, it can be arranged. Pl. send me a PM.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.