DIY Moving Coil phonostage

sachu888

Hi,
After successful completion of low cost DIY MM phonostage,I have decided to try DIY MC phonostage,designed by Ak member Hypnotoad.It is based on Phonocube PHONOCUBE
There has been some DIY designs based upon this phonostage.RJM audio's Phonoclone and Pater Denial Phonostage are based on this.I have few PCBs available PM me if anyone wants to give a try.This will work with all MC cartridges.You can read more about this Phonostage here: DIY High or Low Ouput Moving Coil Phono Stage - AudioKarma.org Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

Regards,
Sachin
Edit: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=418308

Last edited:
Hi Sachin,

If I may ask, how much does the total cost come to to get this phono stage ready ?

Also please let me know how much does the MM phono stage cost ?

Thanks
Kartick

Hi Sachin,

If I may ask, how much does the total cost come to to get this phono stage ready ?

Also please let me know how much does the MM phono stage cost ?

Thanks
Kartick

Hi Kartick,
Each should cost Rs 2000(approx) without a case.

Regards,
Sachin

Hi Sachin,

I'd love to try this!

Do let me know details on how to transfer money. I'm assuming you would be shipping the boards out so would need to cover board and shipping costs from US and to us end builders?

Regards and Thanks!

Hi Sachin,

I'd love to try this!

Do let me know details on how to transfer money. I'm assuming you would be shipping the boards out so would need to cover board and shipping costs from US and to us end builders?

Regards and Thanks!
Hi Steve
I am sending boards to US ;),so cost is very low.

Regards,
Sachin

Thought of posting is here too -
While browsing another site I found this, loading MC cartridge. This may help for guys who want to try cartridge loading with different caps and resistance values.

That is really cool Sachin!

I got my packet in today. I just saw that my soldering iron went bad (dailed heating element). I just ordered the Weller WES51 from amazon so that should come in Saturday...then I will solder up the board as well. Can't wait to hear it...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back