Putting on sale fully constructed but unfinished DIY cabinets for stand mount speakers along with matching stands. You can read all about the project here: http://www.hifivision.com/diy/58281-full-range-standmount-using-boston-hq48414p-driver.html
After destroying 2 pairs of Boston drivers due to my impatience with a screwdriver, I just let this project go. Now I don't have the space, time or inclination to finish this. But the cabinets are very well made in 18mm MDF. And have matching stands as well.
Stuffing is included. Port tube is flush mounted already. Terminal plate is also mounted. Wires too are attached on them. There is a sealed version baffle made with 15mm ply also included.
Just add the drivers and finish the cabinet. (Stands are already painted black).
And, if you don't want to do full range. Calculations suggest that the cabinet size and port is perfectly suited to Peerless India S20NI 8" Woofer. Just add along with a tweeter and crossover.
I have spent a total of 6-7K on this (without drivers). I think 3K is fair.
Shipping would be tough. Prefer local pickup.
Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.