Diy subwoofer you can sit on

more details of driver model, box internal pics...etc would help
preferably freq.response chart

Its a locally manufactured woofer, can be compared to JBL/Pioneer 300W woofer.

I do not have the pics of insides: The woofer is down firing. Placed 8 inches from top and 6 inches from bottom. Went is 14 inch x 1.5 inch x 4.5 inch

freq. response chart- I dont know how to get one can you help me with this??????

Wow, looks great, i wish i could see the pic of the driver as well. Enclosure is prepared with great finish...Congrats.
I too had a DIY sub which i built with the 100W amp and 12-inch JBL driver (car subwoofer :) i m layman)...and it sounded excellent in lower to mid volume, on higher volume i could hear lot of distortion and noice though :-(

BTW, why is that cushion on top...

Wow, looks great, i wish i could see the pic of the driver as well. Enclosure is prepared with great finish...Congrats.
I too had a DIY sub which i built with the 100W amp and 12-inch JBL driver (car subwoofer :) i m layman)...and it sounded excellent in lower to mid volume, on higher volume i could hear lot of distortion and noice though :-(

I would love to see the pics of your DIY sub

I didnt take the pics of the driver and now it would be too difficult to open it again. Wil surelay upload pics of the driver when I start my next project.

Cushion: The idea is to sit on it and play games. It gives gr8 tactile feedback when you play some racing or action games. I call it 4D. Search for tactile transducers and you will know what I mean.

Had to open it for damping, so uploading the driver's pic

Last edited:
A better version

Attachments

• Gaming Stool.jpg
    Gaming Stool.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Gaming Stool 1.jpg
    Gaming Stool 1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Gaming Stool 2.jpg
    Gaming Stool 2.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 76
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back