Please refer to the below link to the detailed build thread of this cute little amplifier and it can also work as a headphone amp if someone wants to have the class A
Nice quality blank silk screen boards with good build.
1. The first pair of boards are partially stuffed boards except the 4700uf caps and most of the parts are included and the buyer will just need to get some power sockets/lugs, fuses (pcb sockets). The parts include the IRFP240 mosfets (genuine ones got from eightaudio.in) as well as the diodes/resistors/0.1uf box type caps. I am expecting Rs.2300 + shipping at actuals. By the way this price also includes a single CRC psu board by Prasi of diyaudio.com member. So just get a right rated transformer + chassis and the buyer is ready to finish this amplifier.
2. Next is the lot of 4 boards (2 pairs of DLH boards), these are just blank boards and the buyer can get his own boutique parts to finish the amplifier. Expecting Rs.500/ pair + shipping at actuals.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.