Do you have old speaker grill? dont throw it.....

mahaaprasaad

:)Some wify accepting factors for vintage hifi lovers.!!!
IMG28.jpg

My wife do some kind of craftwork and artificially jewelry, as an hobby and make use of here leisure time.

Now...She found a new way of using the discarded front grill of my vintage Technics floor standards which was lying in junk yard.
IMG35.jpg

She also puts stall in some club related events.
IMG30.jpg

IMG29.jpg

Some of neighbor stall vendors (ladies) praised about this great looking frame for showcasing hear-drops and asked her how this frame is made or where to get it.

She simply said, you can easily get it, if your husband loves vintage audio equipment :):)

Nice idea! The background black colour also makes the ornaments stand out and show their designs and colours more clearly..

:)My wife do some kind of craftwork and artificially jewelry, as an hobby and make use of here leisure time.

Now...She found a new way of using the discarded front grill of my vintage Technics floor standards which was lying in junk yard.

Some of neighbor stall vendors (ladies) praised about this great looking frame for showcasing hear-drops and asked her how this frame is made or where to get it.

She simply said, you can easily get it, if your husband loves vintage audio equipment :):)

RED Alert for the Vintage Lovers to keep their Speaker Grill Safe.. It might be taken out at at time :eek:hyeah: and Speaker go Half Nude

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back