Documenteries and Movies on Blu Ray Where to get ?

deba

Dear All,

Kindly let me know any online shop from where I can purchase some good BBC and IMAX Documentaries on Blu Ray only.

Reference to some good blu ray movies can also be given.

Thanks.

Check out Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more & Amazon.co.uk: Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports Equipment & more

Heavy discounts are always available on almost all items.

References:

Planet Earth: Complete BBC Series [Blu-ray] [2006] ~ David Attenborough (Blu-ray - 2007)

BBC High Definition Natural History Collection [Blu-ray] [2008] [US Import] (Blu-ray - 2008)

Great Rift [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray - 2010)

A Picture Of Britain - Complete BBC TV Series [DVD] [2005] ~ David Dimbleby (DVD - 2005)

Earth : The Power of the Planet - Complete BBC Series [DVD] ~ Iain Stewart (DVD - 2008)

Civilisation : Complete BBC Series (4 Disc Box Set) [DVD] ~ Kenneth Clark, et al. (DVD - 2005)

Any online shop in India where I can get BBC and IMAX documentaries in Blu Ray.

Hi Deba,
I doubt the availability in India (someone can correct me if wrong). You can search for titles and read reviews on Blu-ray.com - Blu-ray Movies, Blu-ray Players, Blu-ray News and Reviews, Blu-ray Release Dates, Blu-ray DVD and High-Def Digest | Blu-ray & HD DVD News and Reviews in High Definition and then place order on Amazon for delivery in India. I find that Amazon UK has a lot of excellent documentaries which you will surely find interesting. Needless to say, check for region code before buying unless you have a region-free player.
Enjoy shopping!!! :)

Indian online stores may not be able to offer good deals since the penetration of Blu-Ray is still not that large. But I got amazing deals on Amazon, which proved to be cheaper than Indian brick and mortar stores. For example, I got the Back to the Future Trilogy 4 DVD Steelbook Edition for around Rs. 800, plus steelbook editions are almost non-existent in India.

Last edited:
I agree with them, use Amazon.com , I have purchased numerous DVDs and Blu-rays from them and it's MUCH cheaper than getting it locally. Also, some of the hollywood movies available here from Indian resellers like excel home video etc etc. are low in both picture quality and the DVD case quality.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back