Dolby, DTS & THX Demo Disc

nitinbose

Hi,

I've managed to find some links that has the Dolby, DTS & THX demo disc.

Anyone interested may pm me for the links. Unfortunately, the links are in rapidshare and rapidshare seems to want to do away with free users. I tried to download, but rapidshare mentions they do not have a free slot.

What a method to con people!

regards,

Nitin.

Hi,

Anyone interested may pm me for the links. Unfortunately, the links are in rapidshare and rapidshare seems to want to do away with free users. I tried to download, but rapidshare mentions they do not have a free slot.

regards,

Nitin.

Hi,

I highly recommend that you buy them from someone or from online selling sites, such as ebay.com (not ebay.in) and amazon.com.

For a cost 1.5K, you can procure 3-4 DVD discs and if you pm those sellers, they are kind enough (not all) to combine shipping and give you discount by relisting the product. It is worth buying provided you go in for some good titles, for e.g. DTS demo 2008 is not as good as Alive or the other versions.

I had bought 3-4 myself from those sites, after some dealers turned me down by saying these discs are copyrighted and not shared:indifferent14: I dont think so, but it is always good buying those original discs. You will not repent for what you spend.

Cheers!

Hi,

Thanks very much. I guess that's a good way. By the way, would there be any customer duty etc., if you import CDs/DVDs/Blu-ray?

regards,

Nitin.

Nitin , You wont be charged duty for the CDs and Bluray / DVD. I have ordered few CDs from Amazon and CDconnection , had not faced any problem from customs so far.

Hi,

regards,

Nitin.

duplicate..please delete

Last edited:
Hi,

regards,

Nitin.

have a look in torrents..you will find the cd images easily..

Hi Nithinbose,

Could you please send me the links from I can download the Dolby, DTS and THX demo discs.

Thank you,

Demo Discs are suppose to bring out the best in our system, the main reason for having a demo disc to test the various sound and Visual aspects. So i would recommend to buy a Original Demo DVD or Demo CD. But there is nothing special in any of the Demo DVD which I have seen ( except ease of use when you want to show a demo to your friends)

Most ISPs use what can be termed as Router masking when they connect to the www. So you will get a dynamic IP within their system but your IP being reported to the outside world will be that of their Router. So sites with limitations on no. of connections for any IP will reject the connection if somebody else from the same ISP is already connected.

I face this problem with BSNL. However with Tata Indicom DSl landline I do not face the problem.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back