DTS Dolby THX demo disc

neo9999

Hi,

Does anybody know where you can purchase DTS / Dolby or THX demo disc (on blu ray)? This disc could have trailers - movies and music videos in HD as well as some testing mechanism of 5.1 or 7.1 system.

I saw some posts about torrents but not sure you'll get the real thing at the end.

thanks,
Neo

I found one DTS Demo Disc on the net, but the individual demo files were .m2ts format which cannot be played by my Oppo. I will have to buy a BD writer to write it onto a Blu-ray Disc.

What I do is to connect my laptop and play individual files using MPC-HC software.

Most of the times I use Blu-ray discs for Demo my HT setup - like Dark Knight, Gladiator, Die Hard 4, Inception, Avatar, Spiderman 2, Transformers 1&2 etc

Thanks Santy and folks.

I tried to check that demoworld link but I'm not able to find any link to purchase the disc. I was especially interested in the DTS demo 16 blu ray disc.

I have blu ray movie discs that I can play but I'll need to forward to respective scenes to demo :) and thats why I was looking for an all in one disc where I can demo DTS media as well as test 5.1 setup.

Neo

Thanks Santy and folks.

I tried to check that demoworld link but I'm not able to find any link to purchase the disc. I was especially interested in the DTS demo 16 blu ray disc.

I have blu ray movie discs that I can play but I'll need to forward to respective scenes to demo :) and thats why I was looking for an all in one disc where I can demo DTS media as well as test 5.1 setup.

Neo

PM me your address and I will buy and send it to you. If you are right about the disc which i am sending pay me later..

Regards

I had downloaded a demo some time back but it's huge and had to be written on a blank BD. I do have WDTV but I don't think it'd manage to read it with it's menu structure etc. If anyone knows how one can create some kind of an ISO which can then be read in WDTV it'd be great.

I believe there's a downloadable ISO over at AVSforum. Not sure if it's what you are looking for, but worth checking out.

I had downloaded the DTS HD presentation disc and play it on XBMC through my Asus i7 hooked to my Yam 373. The updated version plays all HD audio formats and the 373 decodes them without a problem !

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back