DTS MA Demo DVD download

^^ I dont know why the links form this site have stopped working for me ....... The Download Manager does not get the file ...... anybody else facing the same problem ....????

I haven't downloaded anything from there. So can't say what is the problem. Which DM are you using?

I've tried a number of times in that site before,i can't figure out how to download,i only get that front cover picture,did somebody succeed?

^^ I dont know why the links form this site have stopped working for me ....... The Download Manager does not get the file ...... anybody else facing the same problem ....????

The download page says to use Download manager. I tried downloading using FDM, but failed. Downloading through the browser's download manager worked.

lol ..... seems all are facing some or the other issue ..... .....
Friends you need a Download Manager to download form this site. You can not download without a DM. But recently even that has stopped working. I used to download lots of HD Audio trailers form it using my DM, Internet Download Manager. But as I said since a month or so, even my DM is not able to download from these.

BTW the exact link for HD Audio Trailer is ...

High Definition Trailers (HD) - Demo World

You need to right click on the file and choose your DM from there to take over .... (if you do have a DM installed with browser plug in) else right click copy the link and past it in you DM manually and see if your DM manages to capture the download ......

The download page says to use Download manager. I tried downloading using FDM, but failed. Downloading through the browser's download manager worked.

Ok finally I figured, strange though I can swear that right clicking on the file and choosing my DM from the context menu used to do the trick ....

Anyway ...... just click on the part number ...... a nre page will open and you will see a >>Download<< sign betwen the ads by google. Clicking that my DM was able to capture the download ......

@baijuxavior right click on that >>Download<< sign and copy the link location. Then past the same in your DM and then try ..... should work .....

Thats how i did it. But FDM stopped the downloading. Therefor i checked with the browser's DM and it worked.

I am not using any download manager and am able to download.
Click on the part number of the trailer you want to download. Please notice that <<Download>> link is (almost hidden) below. Below the button for Donate and the Google Ads. Click on <<Download>> and you should be able to download WITHOUT any download manager.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back