Dual SVS PB2000

Single or Dual SVS PB2000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

annapl

I currently have dual Bic pl200 and planning to move a step further with guidance from you all
Should i go with SVS pb2000 or duel SVS pb2000

Is there something lacking in the current setup or you just want to upgrade? If you are used to a Duel setup then you need to get two...

possibly two PB1000s may work

Ok depending on the listening area if 2 BIC PL 200s worked,,,then two PB1000s would do justice

you can try with one PB2000 and if it falls short then get the other one.....

Trust you have already auditioned these subs

I am sure you mean duAl Subs and not a duEl between the Subs.

If you are even thinking and have the place for them then go with dual subs by all means. 2 is definitely better than 1. That said, 4 is even better then 2.

MaSh

Ok since you have planned for dual pb-2000 you must have a budget of 1.8L to 2L. You should also consider xtz,rythmik,rel,sunfire and other good subs that fall in that price range.

I am sure you mean duAl Subs and not a duEl between the Subs.

If you are even thinking and have the place for them then go with dual subs by all means. 2 is definitely better than 1. That said, 4 is even better then 2.

MaSh
i do have place for them so only i have planned for duals

I currently have duel Bic pl200 and planning to move a step further with guidance from you all
Should i go with single SVS pb2000 or duel SVS pb2000

Pls consider your preference for music or movies( sealed or ported) & room size. The SVS PB 2000 is a relatively big subwoofer with dimensions 20.9" (H) 17.3" (W) 23.2" (D) & weight 65.6lbs . Not sure if these measurements are inclusive of its metallic grill which comes out even more.

My roomsize is 14 feet length & 11 feet width & height & I was also contemplating of getting it but because of its size & weight factor I went for the PC 2000 which is similar to PB 2000 spec wise but only weighs around 23 kgs & 34 inches tall & is relatively easier to move around plus they come with the sound path isolation feet. It easily fills the room with bass with a lot more to spare which would also be similar in the case of PB 2000.

But as Love4sound & others have suggested keep your options open & try to audition Rhythmic, XTZ, REL etc. Don't know if PSA & HSU are available here as they also have very good reviews & you cannot go wrong with any of them.
Buy one subwoofer first & if your room size permits & if you feel you need another one for balanced bass then only go for dual.

Yes, that has been suggested to him earlier in the thread. Makes more sense buying one first to see if bass is proper then go for the second one.

Totally agree...thats what i told him also.....now depends on what steps or decision he takes...

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back