Dust Cover for Turntable

mbhangui

If you specificially search for dust covers for turntable you will get attrocious prices. Few days back it occurred to me to search for printer cover with the same dimensions as my turntables and it was a success. You will find that these are available less than Rs 500 per cover. So if you are putting your turntable for long term storage this will do good.

e.g. this has fitted my technics turntable quite well

Alifiya nylon cover for Brother 520 is a bit big but works for my 1200SLs. And it's a perfect fit for the Denon 2600.

For turntables 😁. Probably the acrylic covers will cost more than the printer 😁
mmm....
if for printers, I would even think of purchasing some VIP suitcase or the like, if the requirement came to the extent of considering acrylic.

If you specificially search for dust covers for turntable you will get attrocious prices. Few days back it occurred to me to search for printer cover with the same dimensions as my turntables and it was a success. You will find that these are available less than Rs 500 per cover. So if you are putting your turntable for long term storage this will do good.
I'm doing the same thing, though not my brain here - my maid one day put the printer dust cover on my turntable! But this is the dust cover that covers the acrylic dust cover!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back