Dust covers for gear needed - Delhi

Rideronthestorm

Hi folks, I have a Cambridge Audio CD player and a receiver, recently purchased. Does anybody know where in Delhi NCR where I can get dust covers, or who makes them?

Buy good deisgn thick cloth like ones used for curtains and use that to cover the equipment.
Cut it to 30 percent bigger size and double it if needed so whole equipment is covered .
Will look decent and also do as God as a job as those PVC covers with zippers
Also you can wash them when ever needed

Hi, ,
For the cloth covers, all you need to do is measure each component of yours & leave 1.5 inches extra on all sides since cloth covers may shrink a little after a wash depending on the material. Take the measurements to a person who sells curtain material. Buy preferably light fabric which will prevent dust & easy to wash. Give the cloth roll as per your measurements to a tailor who will stitch them as per the measurements.
Have attached an image of my covers. These covers really prevent a lot of dust from going in especially for the receiver. They are open from down & have no zip & have to be just put from top.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• dust_covers.jpg
    dust_covers.jpg
    826.2 KB · Views: 29
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back