DVD Concerts

navin advani

I would like to buy Concerts and Rockmentaries on DVD. This is a partial list. Where can I find these?

1.The ARMS Concert in MSG (1983)
2.Woodstock (1970)
3.Jesus Christ Superstar (1973)
4.Hair (1979)
5.The Doors: The Doors (1991) with Val Kilmer acting as Jim Morrison
6.The Beatles: A Hard Days Night (1964) Rockumentery of the Beatles
7.The Beatles: Concert for George (2002)
8.The Beatles: Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band (1978)
9.Pink Floyd: The Wall (1982) with Bob Geldorf
10.Pink Floyd: Live At Pompei (1972)
11.Pink Floyd: Pulse (1995)
12.Police: Certifiable (2008)
13.Blues Brothers (1980) John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd
14.The Who: Quadrophenia (1979)
15.The Who: Tommy (1976)
16.The Who: Kids are All Right (1979)
17.The Who: Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2000)
18.Metallica: Some Kind of Monster (2004)
19.Bob Dylan : Dont look Back (1967)
20.Rolling Stones: Gimme Shelter (1970)
21.Rolling Stones: Shine a Light (2008)
22.Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same (1976)
23.Led Zeppelin: Live (2003)
24.Robert Plant and Allion Krauss at Madison Square Garden (2008)
25.The Black Crowes (with Jimmy Page) at the Greek Theater (Sept 18-19 1999)
26.Lynyrd Skynyrd: Sweet Home Alabama (2008)
27. U2: Rattle and Hum (1988)
28. Jethro Tull: Live at Montreux (2003)
29. Jethro Tull: Nothing is Easy: Live at the Isle of Wright (1970)
30. America: Live at the Sydney Opera House (2004)

Amazon & CDUniverse would be the best bets. You may get lucky with Landmarkonthenet but quite unlikely since their concert DVD inventory right this moment is pathetic. I have a HUGE list of concerts that I am hoping to buy off of Amazon.

P.S: If you don't mind used, secondspin.com would be a good option as well...

Amazon & CDUniverse would be the best bets. You may get lucky with Landmarkonthenet but quite unlikely since their concert DVD inventory right this moment is pathetic. I have a HUGE list of concerts that I am hoping to buy off of Amazon.

P.S: If you don't mind used, secondspin.com would be a good option as well...

Is secondspin still reliable? I have bought loads of cds and dvds in the past from them, but since last December my orders stopped arriving.Same with some friends of mine.:sad:

Is secondspin still reliable? I have bought loads of cds and dvds in the past from them, but since last December my orders stopped arriving.Same with some friends of mine.:sad:

I'm sorry but I have not picked up anything from 2ndspin in awhile so cannot comment on that.

Is shipping to India a customs issue? Do they accept Indian credit cards?

Amazon accepts Indian CCs, however if I remember right, CDUniverse needs the billing address to be a US address. I usually put in the Indian address in the form till the 'State', 'Country' and 'ZIP code' fields, which I believe is checked to ensure that the address is a US one. I usually select a US state and the associated ZIP code for these fields. However, the street address lines are verified against your card database. I am not sure if this has changed as I have not bought anything from them in the last 2 years. I have not been charged customs duty for any of the few consignments I've had shipped to India. I usually have it shipped to a US address and have someone bring it back...

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I have not picked up anything from 2ndspin in awhile so cannot comment on that.

Amazon accepts Indian CCs, however if I remember right, CDUniverse needs the billing address to be a US address. I usually put in the Indian address in the form till the 'State', 'Country' and 'ZIP code' fields, which I believe is checked to ensure that the address is a US one. I usually select a US state and the associated ZIP code for these fields. However, the street address lines are verified against your card database. I am not sure if this has changed as I have not bought anything from them in the last 2 years. I have not been charged customs duty for any of the few consignments I've had shipped to India. I usually have it shipped to a US address and have someone bring it back...

Am planning to ship cds to US address and have a person bring them back to India.How many cds(unsealed/secondhand) do you think the airport customs will allow without duty if the person carried with his luggage.

Am planning to ship cds to US address and have a person bring them back to India.How many cds(unsealed/secondhand) do you think the airport customs will allow without duty if the person carried with his luggage.

I've not had issues carrying 30 of them. They were a mix of CDs and DVDs.

Try Rhythm House. They normally keep a good stock of concert DVDs. Even Landmark Andheri has them.

is the ARMS concert where you have eric clapton, jimmy page and jeff beck play on the same stage?

i saw a video cassette of this concert like two decades back!

remember seeing some argentinian seller offering this on dvd on ebay.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back