DVD player for USB transport.

raz_737

Hi All,

I have made few comparisons of USB transports and I observed that build quality of the player makes a difference to the audio transport.

I mostly listen to music through audio and video files from USB drive connected to LG Bluray player,which is a low end model.I am using the player for 2 years and now I feel I need to upgrade to a better performing model which would provide a better improvement to the USB transport.As I don't have budget for CD or Bluray player I decided to go with a DVD player with a budget of <8k.I would be happy to consider a CD player with USB transport if it falls within this budget.Please suggest some good companies and models available.

Thanks.

There used to be pioneer flagship player DV 610 Now discountinued .
Once we tested in a meet and it used to sound as good as budget CD player. So good that there is dedicated pages to it
FAQ for Pioneer DV-610AV
I have one lying never used bought after my media player. Must have used for not more than 10-15 hours..
Will sell it for Rs 6000 plus shipping PM if interested

The USB port on my FM radio is not detecting Pen Drive or any USB device. Can any one help me restore it please??

I have gone for the basic bluray player in sony (BDP S190), although there is sound improvement from my old player somehow I am not happy with its sound signature as it sounds little bit artificial.I am planning to sell this player and look for other options in the market.

yes pls contact me through pm ,,and pls call me hemant ;)
If pm not avilable pls share ur e mail

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back