DVD player Repair shop / Technician recommendation in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai ?

samyboy_jssp

Can fellow FMs from Mumbai / Navi Mumbai kindly recommend any good technicians / electronic repair shops in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai who can look at and fix an old Pioneer DVD player (DV-383) ? Was using it earlier for CD Playback but Intending to use it now as a CD Transport. I am facing tray opening issues as well. This was working fine till some weeks ago.

Any recommendations based on personal experience are most welcome - since I do not want to take it to any random electronics repair shop.

Regards
Sam

Can fellow FMs from Mumbai / Navi Mumbai kindly recommend any good technicians / electronic repair shops in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai who can look at and fix an old Pioneer DVD player (DV-383) ? Was using it earlier for CD Playback but Intending to use it now as a CD Transport. I am facing tray opening issues as well. This was working fine till some weeks ago.

Any recommendations based on personal experience are most welcome - since I do not want to take it to any random electronics repair shop.

Regards
Sam
Pioneer service ceter used to be Paras Electronics, Leamington Rd.

Regards
Sam
Hi Sam,

Before giving the dvd player to the technician, pls do try this. I too had a Pioneer dvd player years ago and now have a Pioneer bdp player. When I don't use it for 2 weeks and beyond, the tray automatically closes on its own when you press the open tray button.
Pls keep the dvd player on daily, and open/close the tray few times. In my case, it normalises after a few days of regular usage.

Rgs,
Nitin

Hi Sam,

Before giving the dvd player to the technician, pls do try this. I too had a Pioneer dvd player years ago and now have a Pioneer bdp player. When I don't use it for 2 weeks and beyond, the tray automatically closes on its own when you press the open tray button.
Pls keep the dvd player on daily, and open/close the tray few times. In my case, it normalises after a few days of regular usage.

Rgs,
Nitin
Thanks Nitin. Will try this and see if it works.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back