- May 15, 2009
- Ramnad (Tamil Nadu)
Model - Dynaudio Emit M20 (Black)
Online Reviews - https://www.whathifi.com/dynaudio/emit-m20/review
Purchased - Sep 2017 Age 3+ years (Bill is available) Sourced thru HifiMart.
Condition - 100% Functional, visual appearance - 9/10 just for the age, no scratches or blemishes, one of the grilles are partly damaged, I had received them as is, but they hold up good.
Accessories - All as they came with box, manuals
Reason for Sale - Got myself a pair of active speakers.
Expecting - 36K
Shipping - willing to ship anywhere in INDIA, where DTDC / any reputed courier accepts. Shipping cost will split 50:50 for standard costs. Can hand carry to Chennai.
Item Location - Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Hi all, putting up my bookshelves for sale as I had been looking to get myself a pair of active speakers for a long time. I needed to clear up the desk clutter of the amp and DSP (apartment life). The speakers were being powered with Naim Nait 5i, since day one. They were playing full range, until 2019 when I got myself a DSP to split between the REL sub and the speakers, for the past 2 years they had been played with a HPF of 80Hz@24db LR.
The speakers are packed and ready to ship, I have taken as much as photos possible, I could share them by whatsapp or email if requested.
Thanks & Regards,
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.