EAC config file

gobble

I haven't used EAC in almost a year, and short of time to re-read and setup EAC for secure ripping all over again. Is there an EAC.cfg file or something with all the right settings that one of you generous FMS can upload for me to copy in the correct folder location and make a headstart? I need one with AccurateRip settings.

Thanks
~G0bble

You should do the proper drive calibration. I think Accuratrip depends on how much offset your drive has (correct me if I'm wrong here - that's my understanding).

You should do the proper drive calibration. I think Accuratrip depends on how much offset your drive has (correct me if I'm wrong here - that's my understanding).

Yeah apart form the drive setup, which I need to do manually, all the other settings can be copied I am hoping ...

~G0bble

The entire setup takes less than 20 seconds and most of it ios part of the install process.

Just keep a pristine audio CD on hand for the Accurip ...

Only 1 entry will have to be made after the install, is to enter yr E-mail address, as tghat will activate the Database look up for identifying yr CDs. Its free. ( You need not opt for the paid service).

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back