Easy easy easy...cant we have a HT thats cool and easy??

Naveenbnc

Hi guys, im looking for a 5.1 HT system, or an AVR with simple and easy control over BASS and TREBLE. I dont need too many settings. But the sound should be awesome. Im looking for a true 5.1 sound quality. Long back i used to have a Pioneer AVR with Cosmic speakers. It used to blast my home.!!

Basically i need an easy plug and play HT system, with complete control on bass and treble. Budget is 10-20k. Any suggestion guys?? Thanks in advance...

Hi guys, im looking for a 5.1 HT system, or an AVR with simple and easy control over BASS and TREBLE.

Almost every AVR has this feature..

I dont need too many settings.

Do you mean bluetooth/wifi/upscaling feature?

But the sound should be awesome.

You can make it better depending on your budget..

Im looking for a true 5.1 sound quality. Long back i used to have a Pioneer AVR with Cosmic speakers. It used to blast my home.!!

Basically i need an easy plug and play HT system, with complete control on bass and treble. Budget is 10-20k. Any suggestion guys?? Thanks in advance...

It would be difficult, if not impossible to get a system of your requirements for max 20K budget..

But yes, it is possible to put a system for 20K with used components..

Either open a thread in classifieds section of the forum with your requirements and also look for used AVR & Speakers in OLX.. With good negotiation skills, you can put a good 5.1 HT system for 20K Max..

Hi bro, thank you verymuch for the reply. I will all your suggestions and see what best i can do. Bass and treble adjustments are available in avrs but it usually takes 3 or 4 steps, like going into settings, choosing sound modes, etc etc.
Just two buttons in remote could have done this easily. Like Bass Up/down.... TREBLE up/down. I have seen this easy setup remotes in non popular/local assembled Avrs. But branded ones take a bit more steps to do this.
How ever, i m going to do some more study. Thanks a lot bro... !!

@Naveenbnc a good HT is a lot lot more than 2 buttons for bass and treble. In fact most of us never touch those buttons. If you are interested in this great hobby, i suggest you to spend time on the forum getting to know the nuances, visit the real hifi dealers in your town and audition the systems and get to know more from them. Until you have done all this, my suggestion would be to avoid rushing in to buy something - you may regret your decision

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back