Ebay Global EasyBuy

• Thread starter Deleted member 79034
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 79034

Has anybody tried the Ebay - Global EasyBuy? How has been experience?
I plan to buy some stuffs (may be a home theatre bundle) from there and would want to know some feedback before I do.

I plan to buy some stuffs (may be a home theatre bundle) from there and would want to know some feedback before I do.

I've purchased a couple or three times via Ebay Global EasyBuy and it has always been a fingers-crossed experience (i.e.) you never know till the last moment whether you are going to get the product or whether the international seller, shipper will scam you. Shipments have been delayed, Ebay customer support and claims processing are absolutely difficult and horrid to deal with.

That being said after a lot of tense moments I eventually received all my shipments and all of the products are working fine. However it is no longer an experience I want to repeat. Also Google the international GEB shipper (and the seller too) to see what the interwebs say. The seller, international shipper negative and neutral reviews on Ebay also give you an idea of the madness you are in for.

My advise, don't buy expensive stuff on Ebay or GEB.

I got my Sony STR from ebay global only and without any fuss I got it delivered in chennai from Newyork, in a week.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back