Ebay.in any deals?

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
Any deals on ebay?
Any discounts?
Of late not getting any coupouns last 2-3 weeks!
Any promotion like hutch one going on?

any credit card/debit card discounts?
Ple share the info
Thanks
Hemant

Diwali discount was good. I got a 250GB Hitachi portable HDD free on purchase of items worth 9999.00
Open a new account you will at least get Rs. 100 coupon in 1-2 weeks :)

2TB Seagate GoFlex that I bought was Rs.64xx each on EMI while it was available for Rs.62xx without EMI. I used the Citibank coupon and I was paying like Rs.150 more towards processing charges on a ~13k purchase over 6 interest free EMIs.

1TB @ 3750 is good deal comparing with 320gb 1990 :) .
I agree, they are all priced to tempt:licklips:. One just needs to choose according to their needs. If I were looking for portability, the 320 gig is a super deal. A 16GB thumbdrive costs ~Rs.1500...so:).

Help needed guys. I want to buy a spdif audio optical cable to connect my lcd to my onkyo-3300 avr. Is this cable Alright?
eBay India: Digital Optical Audio Fiber SPDIF Toslink Cable 3 meter (item 120660782412 end time 22-Dec-2010 19:48:23 IST)
I haven't tried ebay till now so is it a good deal?
Yes, this will work for you. Even 1m length is available if you don't need 3 meters. I have bought from this seller and he knows his cables.

?

pls do not hijack my thread......
post in related section
@Waveking: If you have further questions, there are several threads on optical/toslink/spdif cable. Please post there. Thanks.

Any deals on ebay?
Any discounts?
Of late not getting any coupouns last 2-3 weeks!
Any promotion like hutch one going on?

any credit card/debit card discounts?
Ple share the info
Thanks
Hemant

"CITIEMICB5"
Use Citibank Credit Card for all EMI transactions of Rs.5000 or more and get 5% Cashback (max of Rs.500) by using this promo code. Valid till 31 Dec, 2010.

"HDFCNEW100"
Rs.100 off on minimum purchase of Rs.500 using HDFC Bank Credit Cards on new accounts/ registrations only. Valid upto 31-Dec-2010. T&C apply.

Surprisingly NO chrismas or new year deals till now.
Actually looking for Xtreamer ,and franly rs 1000 discount coupoun!
On 1 id mail arrived without coupoun!!

Surprisingly NO chrismas or new year deals till now.
Actually looking for Xtreamer ,and franly rs 1000 discount coupoun!
On 1 id mail arrived without coupoun!!
It is surprising that eBay has not offered any Christmas deals yet. If you were looking for something that is not listed in "deals of the week", I would have suggested that you wait until tomorrow as eBay rolls out new deals and offers every Wednesday around noon and we may get lucky. But in this case, the Xtreamer Rs.7990 will also change come tomorrow. So it is a gamble really.

i am looking for xtremer pro.it is at 12 -k plus compatible antenna for rs 800 .rs 500 discount ill get if i pick up from malad.frankly waiting for better deal.coupoun or some gift ,then it will b really sweet!!so anyone having lesser price than 12300 for xtreamer plus antenna??

I was trying to purchase " Toshiba Canvio Portable USB Hard Drive 1TB HDD "
eBay India: Toshiba Canvio Portable USB Hard Drive 1TB HDD (item 370446893352 end time 16-Jan-2011 14:01:27 IST)

When I enter the citibank coupon code CITIEMICB5 on the payment page I am getting the following message.

" Smart Move! Gift voucher/ promotion code CITIEMICB5 applied. (Thank you for shopping on eBay! Citibank EMI 5% cashback). "

The site is accepting the coupon code but my total amount of 5489 is not getting adjusted i.e discount of Rs 500 (5% cashback) is not visible directly. Anyone knows how would this be adjusted.
Does this cashback / discount benefit comes into your credit card statement in the billing cycle ? Infact is Citibank aware of this offer ?

This product has got a price of 5489 so what should be my total landed cost ?
Can I say 5489-500 = 4989
I mean if this is the actual cost (4989) then I must say this is a very good price for a usb powered 1tb hard disk.
I went to Nehru Place in New Delhi about 10 days back and the lowest price I found for a 1tb usb powered was 5700 Rs (WD Elements Portable SE).

Till date I have not purchased any item from ebay so asking these questions.

Can anybody confirm the exact price of this product after using the coupon code and also what kind of EMI option would be applicable ?

I was trying to purchase " Toshiba Canvio Portable USB Hard Drive 1TB HDD "
eBay India: Toshiba Canvio Portable USB Hard Drive 1TB HDD (item 370446893352 end time 16-Jan-2011 14:01:27 IST)

When I enter the citibank coupon code CITIEMICB5 on the payment page I am getting the following message.

" Smart Move! Gift voucher/ promotion code CITIEMICB5 applied. (Thank you for shopping on eBay! Citibank EMI 5% cashback). "

The site is accepting the coupon code but my total amount of 5489 is not getting adjusted i.e discount of Rs 500 (5% cashback) is not visible directly. Anyone knows how would this be adjusted.
Does this cashback / discount benefit comes into your credit card statement in the billing cycle ? Infact is Citibank aware of this offer ?

This product has got a price of 5489 so what should be my total landed cost ?
Can I say 5489-500 = 4989
I mean if this is the actual cost (4989) then I must say this is a very good price for a usb powered 1tb hard disk.
I went to Nehru Place in New Delhi about 10 days back and the lowest price I found for a 1tb usb powered was 5700 Rs (WD Elements Portable SE).

Till date I have not purchased any item from ebay so asking these questions.

Can anybody confirm the exact price of this product after using the coupon code and also what kind of EMI option would be applicable ?

Firstly 5% of 5400 is not 500. It is ~250.

Second, "Cashback" means that they will get the whole amount when you pay but then refund 5% of it later. I frankly dont understand the concept of cashback but it works like this only.

Hi
No copouns with me or any friends?
Anyone received coupouns this week?
Also anyone has any news if special Christmas promotion?
Logically if it is not announced till now, then seemed it will not be there?
Also any schemes with creadit card with 10% discounts?

Thanks

Hemant

Use the promo code HDFCEMICB5 and pay with your HDFC Bank Credit Card using HDFC Banks 3 or 6 month EasyEMIs* payment option also get 5% cash back upto 500 on minimum spend on 5000.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back