ebay offer - need info on shipping

petes

Guys - I just saw an tempting offer on ebay for Samsung Galaxy tab 2

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) - DoW | eBay

whether Rs.13944/- is all what i need to pay or anything that needs to be paid at the time of delivery...As per there note it says "OCTROI is NOT included in the price"

I would like to what would be the approximate amount that i end up paying. Also, whether this would be reliable since i never tried shipping imported items on ebay before.

Thanks!!

GEB price is inclusive of all taxes and import fees. You need to pay octroi only if your city has octroi.

How do I know whether Bangalore has octroi...??

as per some googling there are few complaints against the courier service for unnecessary collecting these charges..

Thanks guys!! I have putforth my question to the seller...whatever it may be I am buying this Tab as I believe it is the best price and could'nt get much less than this..

Bad news - I cancelled the order since the seller revised the listing where 3G was excluded...
Now I am thinking on "IPAD MINI 16 GB (Wifi only)" or "SONY SGPT113IN (3G+Wifi)"

There is a discount on Sony tab from Reliance for 20990/- instead of 29990/-

Now both are equally priced..which would you suggest for me?? I have no heard sony in talks for tabs

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back