Edifier S350DB Or Klipsch Promedia 2.1BT ?

Hi, I am confused between these two models. My main consumption will be music. I love to listen to ARR,Yuvan and other Tamil and some English(MJ,Enriq,weekend,and top tracks). I like crispy high and deep lows. Is anyone here auditions both models?.if yes can you help me with this ?. I know all the specifics of both but never get a chance to audition. So please help ( I am expecting detailed reply)

I'd say s350. I have the 530D and it's supposed to be an improvement over this. Go ahead! There us a mild bass lag issue with the 530 but placing the woofer under the bed fixes it since..
1. The bigger the bass unit, without compensation, the slower the response.
2. Bass travels slower than treble.

Soundstage is very direct. Nothing roomy about these, unless you place them poles apart, but the mids and treble are absolutely fun!

I believe the 350 has titanium tweeters, and the styling is fantastic. Also have DSP from their more premium sets for waveforming and clipping protection. That alone is worth it.

How my h is the 350d working out to? The promedia is .... Limited. I've heard them.. They're just going on legacy, and if significantly cheaper, I would.

I just got a pair of the top of the line Edifier S3000pro from US last month. $800 plus taxes. They are absolutely stunning IMO better than the KEF LSX that I was putting them against, for my needs

I just got a pair of the top of the line Edifier S3000pro from US last month. $800 plus taxes. They are absolutely stunning IMO better than the KEF LSX that I was putting them against, for my needs
@adhingra
Did you get a chance to audition KEF LSX?
Would be interested in your impression of these all-in-ones.
Cheers,
Raghu

Did you do A-B listening here?

@adhingra
Did you get a chance to audition KEF LSX?
Would be interested in your impression of these all-in-ones.
Cheers,
Raghu

Hi auditioned these at a Best Buy Magnolia store in New York but couldn’t do an A-B as the Edifiers are only Internet direct and launched at the CES Las Vegas show in January 2019. Did take the plunge to buy Edifiers, as I have a soft spot for the ‘underdog’ brands and the specs looked great for the price, especially the frequency rating of 38hz on the low end - no regrets thus far

Hi auditioned these at a Best Buy Magnolia store in New York but couldn’t do an A-B as the Edifiers are only Internet direct and launched at the CES Las Vegas show in January 2019. Did take the plunge to buy Edifiers, as I have a soft spot for the ‘underdog’ brands and the specs looked great for the price, especially the frequency rating of 38hz on the low end - no regrets thus far
Listening one in a showroom and the other one in your home is never a fair comparison. I wasnt even impressed with many high end systems at shows. But I am sure that they all would be night and day in a home environment adjusted to the home acoustics. Didnt mean the edifier can be bad, but when you make a statement which is a bit bold, I think unless a A-B is done with a popular product like KEF would have been better.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back