Egate P531 color correction results

Spinekar

I had a spare room in my studio ( 9.6 x 11 ft) hence converted it into a HT, bought in my basic 5.1 setup and picked up Egate P531 after consulting @elangoas and changed the setting for proper colors following some of his and others thread which was not satisfactory, since the projector was connected to my PC i color corrected the projector using i1 Display Pro after which the difference is night and day from the previous setup, it simply looks stunning and sharper somehow, so if anyone has the option of color correcting the projector ( if you are using a htpc to play your video) then please do it, you will love it

Thank you!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    961.3 KB · Views: 39
when i did that everything on the projector was as is, didn't change anything, but i can check once i go back as of now it's WFH and the HT is in my work place

sure, will you be color correcting other than changing the settings? because just changing the setting didn't give me the proper colors but when i color corrected using display pro it completely changed and was very pleasant to watch so if you are gonna just change the settings on the projector then you can follow @elangoas thread where he has put the settings

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back