Since I am going abroad in a few days,I am selling my beloved Hifi components. I did not want to sell them but I had to make the decision to sell as they will not be used for along time.
The items are as follows.
1) ELAC B6 bookshelf speakers.
age: Bought in Nov 2015 from Modern World,Bangalore. Bill available
Condition : 10/10 (both cosmetically and functionally).
Original packaging available.
Expected price : 24 k
2) Speaker stands (bought from hifi forum as part of group buy).
age : More than 1 year.
Condition : 10/10
Expected price : 5 k
3 ) NAD 3020A Stereo amp
History :I bought this second hand from mumbai about a year ago. It was in working condition when I bought it but not 100%. I have fully restored it from AHA systems who are authorized service for a lot of brands like Pioneer,Boston,Marantz etc . I am happy with the restoration and have been using it trouble free. Do not know the ownership history before me.
Condition : 7/10 cosmetically , 9/10 functionally.
Expected price : 14 k.
Prefer local buyers.Welcome for audition. Willing for package deal if all items are bought together. PM for any queries.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.