Elac discounts on Elac B6 and S10 - Is it available in India?

lapstre

Hi,
Elac seems to be discounting the Elac Debut B6 and S10 EQ models with the introduction of the new B6.2 models. I see the prices have dropped in the US, Do you know if the prices have dropped in India as well? Thanks.

Thanks. Current Ooberpad discounts do not reflect the drop in prices internationally. If anything they are higher than the rates I got from HTStore 6 months ago. Looking to get a second pair now...

Ooberpad also ships from Delhi distributor. But they are good and genuine. U have to bargain hard with them.
Sorry I don't understand. How do you bargain with an online shop? Can you please explain a bit in detail?

Sorry I don't understand. How do you bargain with an online shop? Can you please explain a bit in detail?
You call them and ask for better price. Once agreed on the price, they send you an invoice. You then make the payment. They then ship the product.

I just picked up Elac B6 at discounted rate in Amazon (US) and within two days the prices have been up. Not sure where I am going to place them. Either as front with Dali center (mismatch) or just as surround. Or listen it for a week, and sell to any forum members...

I received it yesterday, after trying to fit, it's big to accommodate as surrounds. I am ready to sell, one day old brand new elac b6. Will update on Ad. section later today.

I received it yesterday, after trying to fit, it's big to accommodate as surrounds. I am ready to sell, one day old brand new elac b6. Will update on Ad. section later today.

B6 for surrounds is good as long as you have a big room. But B6 is warm by nature and Zensors are much sharper. It won't timber match.

Write now, moved to fronts for break-in with z3 to surrounds, with audyssey , i do not find any mismatch sound. With the limited time of listening to online music so far, i am liking the sound. Though I have put for sale, I would keep it if I don't get for the price I am selling...

Prices on Amazon US did come back up for a few days. Was resigned to place an order at original prices but was surprised to see discounted prices again. Waiting for Sunday to get my hands on them.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back