: Putting on sale my few months old Elac Uni-Fi UB 5, 3 way book shelf speakers
: These Andrew James speakers have garnered rave reviews all over the internet since their launch so please help yourself with Google.
: Product Condition is 10/10 since they are practically brand new and were only hooked to an amplifier to ensure everything worked as intended.
: It was an impulse buy for me as I was very impressed with their imaging and sound stage during the demo. I have no space for them.
: Carried these myself while returning from my trip overseas.
: Have the original magnetic speaker grill but no outside box. However will ensure proper and safe packaging.
: Asking 45,000 INR plus shipping on actuals and on buyers risk
: Product is in Chandigarh and can be arranged in Delhi with prior intimation
Kindly PM for queries
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.