emotiva BasX S10 vs bic america f12

king2163

I am looking for sub woofer. I have selected 2 sub and not able to decide which way to go. one has 10 inch driver and 200 watt rms power another one has 12 inch driver and 150 watt rms.

looking for your suggestion. my room size is 300 sqft.

Both are ideal subs with their own specs and features....if i were you....audition both with same content of music or movies....then read some reviews over google and compare their specs....

I used BIC America H100ii in a 200 sq ft room which had normal furniture and it sounded great for music and movies...could go as low as 24hz....

Now i use a BIC America PL200...it maybe an overkill for the same space but i get to enjoy a little more low notes 22hz....and quality playback....clean and smooth bass....no jarring or too many vibrations.....

Check the connectivity options on both subs (high and low level)...also the freq, warranty, service centers...etc and take a call

Both are ideal subs with their own specs and features....if i were you....audition both with same content of music or movies....then read some reviews over google and compare their specs....

I used BIC America H100ii in a 200 sq ft room which had normal furniture and it sounded great for music and movies...could go as low as 24hz....

Now i use a BIC America PL200...it maybe an overkill for the same space but i get to enjoy a little more low notes 22hz....and quality playback....clean and smooth bass....no jarring or too many vibrations.....

Check the connectivity options on both subs (high and low level)...also the freq, warranty, service centers...etc and take a call

Considering warranty , i can see BIC America F12 and BIC America (V1220 - Venturi) has 5 year warranty on amp compare to BIC America (PL200 - Acoustech) which has 2 year warranty on amp. it means f12 and v1220 has more reliable electronics.

Again if we narrow down to compare f12 and v1220. v1220 has extra 50 watt rms and approx 2000 rs cheaper. it is quite confusing?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back