Emotiva BasX10 with Denon 3300

rbk555

Any reviews or experience of this combination? I have to take a decision on the sub soon.
Alternative recommendation welcome, price point as the emotiva

You would be using the Subwoofer Out port to connect the Emotiva BasX10.....it all depends on calibration settings....what freq bass signals will be sent to the subwoofer.....

Also, you need to check what low freq the sub can produce....anything below 25hz is considered as audiophile bliss.....most subs available deliver typically 35hz to 30hz as the lowest.....it is only 10 or 12 inch and some real expensive compact subs that go much below 28hz....

Reviews about a particular AVR+Sub combo may not be available. AVR gives the LFE out and then it is up to the sub performance.
You can find user feedback on Basx S10 here and other international forums. What is the room size.?

I am using the 12inch version BasX S12 in a bigger living room and very happy with the performance.
Demo few subs in the same price bracket and take a call.

Any reviews or experience of this combination? I have to take a decision on the sub soon.
Alternative recommendation welcome, price point as the emotiva

If you have the Denon x 3300, then it has Audyssey Sub EQ HT, which has the ability to EQ two differnet subs..

You have not mentioned your budget.. That should help narrow down models..

Most recommendations out there for sub, insist at-least dual subs, which helps bass across the room.. So whatever budget you have, try to accommodate dual subs (identical) and not chase a specific expensive brand..

Even if you have a single expensive sub in a corner, it might not give the best results in your listening position..

Reviews about a particular AVR+Sub combo may not be available. AVR gives the LFE out and then it is up to the sub performance.
You can find user feedback on Basx S10 here and other international forums. What is the room size.?

I am using the 12inch version BasX S12 in a bigger living room and very happy with the performance.
Demo few subs in the same price bracket and take a call.

Room size is 10'*15'

If you have the Denon x 3300, then it has Audyssey Sub EQ HT, which has the ability to EQ two differnet subs..

You have not mentioned your budget.. That should help narrow down models..

Most recommendations out there for sub, insist at-least dual subs, which helps bass across the room.. So whatever budget you have, try to accommodate dual subs (identical) and not chase a specific expensive brand..

Even if you have a single expensive sub in a corner, it might not give the best results in your listening position..

Room size for this setup will be 10'*15'
Having two subs will be an overkill, IMHO.
And, my budget for the sub will be up to INR 30k

And, yes the AVR will be moved to a much larger room in a year or so, with a different set of speakers, budget permitting.

Room size for this setup will be 10'*15'
Having two subs will be an overkill, IMHO.
And, my budget for the sub will be up to INR 30k

And, yes the AVR will be moved to a much larger room in a year or so, with a different set of speakers, budget permitting.

I run dual 10 inch subs in my room 14 (w) x 11 (L) and never felt the bass was overwhelming.. Anyways, you can always add a 2nd sub if your budget permits (in future)..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back