Reason: Downgrading to Headphones and IEMs
Condition: 9/10. No scratches that I can detect. Largely unused after the first 100 hours or so. I had turned completely to portable audio after that and was more content collecting ear phones than sit and listen to the Emotiva - Audire IO2 combination. Besides, members of my family did not like Progressive Death Metal as much as I do, especially late at night.
Accessories: Whatever they came with. I think the cables are still inside the original box.
Original Double Box packing: Available
Shipping: Will send at Buyer's risk. Shipping costs extra at actuals. Can use DTDC. I would still prefer pick-up by the buyer though. But be aware that I have no speakers to demo them with.
Photography skills: Non-existent
USP-1 Stand-by, On, Remote
UPA-2 Stand-by, On
Picture of the Full setup (Not for sale)
USP-1 : Rs. 19,500 + Shipping
UPA-2 : Rs. 17,000 + Shipping
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.