• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Emotiva Pre-Power Combo: USP-1 and UPA-2

Home Theatre Systems
Status
Not open for further replies.

esanthosh

Items for Sale: Up for sale is my Emotiva USP-1 Pre-amplifier and UPA-2 Power Amplifier. I paid for them on 30th June, 2010 and actually got them on 12th August, 2010 via Borderlinx.

Reason: Downgrading to Headphones and IEMs

Condition: 9/10. No scratches that I can detect. Largely unused after the first 100 hours or so. I had turned completely to portable audio after that and was more content collecting ear phones than sit and listen to the Emotiva - Audire IO2 combination. Besides, members of my family did not like Progressive Death Metal as much as I do, especially late at night.

Accessories: Whatever they came with. I think the cables are still inside the original box.

Original Double Box packing: Available

Shipping: Will send at Buyer's risk. Shipping costs extra at actuals. Can use DTDC. I would still prefer pick-up by the buyer though. But be aware that I have no speakers to demo them with.

Photography skills: Non-existent

Photos

USP-1 Stand-by, On, Remote

UPA-2 Stand-by, On

Picture of the Full setup (Not for sale)

Price Expected:

USP-1 : Rs. 19,500 + Shipping
UPA-2 : Rs. 17,000 + Shipping

SALE PENDING

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

esanthosh

That is a custom rack was designed by me. Of course, work was done by the carpenter with MDF boards ;). The spikes were from magma. Roughly, I'd put the overall cost around 15K.

captrajesh

Staff member
Damn all the good sales happening after I bought my stuff. First it was Dr. Bass and now this!!:indifferent14:

avidyarthy

^ same "DAMN" from my side too .........
BTW, how much would be the shipping costs from Coimbatore to Delhi .... properly packed?

esanthosh

^ same "DAMN" from my side too .........
BTW, how much would be the shipping costs from Coimbatore to Delhi .... properly packed?
I am not sure about the shipping costs. Surface shipping by DTDC / Blue Dart would be much cheaper compared to Air (less than half, I assume), but will be slower. We can use the Price finder to get an approximate idea. Packing is the same original double box packing used by Emotiva to send from US to anywhere in the world, so should be safer. Not sure if it's "Indian courier co proof" though!

But, right now, it is on hold for a member who plans to pick them up in person and has almost confirmed. Other requests can only be entertained if it falls through. Sorry! :(

Sent you pm .... please reply.
Replied.

Last edited:

hemantwaghe

Banned
I am not sure about the shipping costs. Surface shipping by DTDC / Blue Dart would be much cheaper compared to Air (less than half, I assume), but will be slower. We can use the [.
Avoid shipping..AvOID! surface

vivek.saikia

Another DAMN from me too! :mad:
These two are exactly my dream combo and the price for which they are being offered is simply irresistible!

Too bad I have to relocate at this time when some really good deals are pouring in like anything :mad::mad:

esanthosh

Update: Almost sold

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, consider the Emotivas sold. Even if the current buyer backs out (which is highly unlikely), I have about 4-5 people who are interested in the combo / individual items. I will contact them in the same order they contacted me if the current deal does not go through (again .....unlikely).

I'll close the thread after the buyer picks them up, tests it and gives feedback.

My current setup

SPONSORED ADS

esanthosh

Payment received. The pre and power are on the way to the buyer. Will close the thread once I he gets them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS