EMT 938 Pictures

Superb listening room and a very clean and uncluttered setup

Thanks Rikhav. The system is a part of my living room. I do not have a separate listening room.

WOW WOW WOW :D
i don't care how it sounds, this is good enough :D

Trust me, they sound just as good:). Memories of my auditioning Prem's system earlier this year are still fresh in my mind. Prem didn't have the EMT then but had an Esoteric CDP.

So Prem, tell us how this sounds when compared to the Esoteric CDP. Sorry, haven't been following the developments offlate, but did you let go of the Esoteric or do you have both?

Last edited:
Hi Santhol2, I like the EMT better than the Esoteric. I do not have the Esoteric any more. I now need to look for a digital player that can compete with the EMT. Till now i was looking for a record player to surpass my Esoteric. Now its the other way around

Prem,
Great! The picture itself is musical. Your household is very tastefully done, and the EMT fits in quite nicely. You are one cruel guy though :), letting the esoteric go so easily. Wish you find a worthy replacement. Great to see you so happy with the EMT.

Regards

Thanks Asit. Among cd players my shortlisted one is Neodio 22. But i might also go the hard disk route in which case i will begin with Burson and work my way up.

Hi Ravi_d

The phono stage is built into the EMT 938. I use the Rethm Gaanam amp. Mine is an integrated amp using the 6550 vintage Tungsol tubes in single ended topology with a separate power supply.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back