End of My Status As Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkatcr

I dont even remember when I joined HFV, but I certainly do remember that I became a moderator on 8th July, 2010. It has been a good two years. I gained a lot of friends in the process. I yet remember Vinay saying he liked me better as a contributing member more than he liked me as a moderator. I had to learn a lot as a moderator, and deal with a number of people whose needs and wants were varied. I have always attempted to keep my cool and balance, and deal firmly and fairly with all situations.

Today or tomorrow, I will stop being a moderator. I have joined hands with Raghu of Decibel in Chennai, and would like to represent the firm here at HFV as a dealer/distributor member. My HFV id/tag will be Decibel, and I will be interacting with you all through that id.

Regards,

VenkatCR

All the very best Venkat. Admirable job of moderation. You made your presence felt...

Gopi

good news that you got into the business. We all hope you will give special deals to all of us :)

As a moderator, you did a wonderful job. Congratulations on your new endeavour.

Venkat, You have been a very good moderator. Wish you all the best in your new endeavour.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

I dont even remember when I joined HFV, but I certainly do remember that I became a moderator on 8th July, 2010. It has been a good two years. I gained a lot of friends in the process. I yet remember Vinay saying he liked me better as a contributing member more than he liked me as a moderator. I had to learn a lot as a moderator, and deal with a number of people whose needs and wants were varied. I have always attempted to keep my cool and balance, and deal firmly and fairly with all situations.

Today or tomorrow, I will stop being a moderator. I have joined hands with Raghu of Decibel in Chennai, and would like to represent the firm here at HFV as a dealer/distributor member. My HFV id/tag will be Decibel, and I will be interacting with you all through that id.

Regards,

VenkatCR

Thank you for taking care of all of us!

Good luck venkat, irrespective of what some others might say, you will be sorely missed as a mod. I seriously hope you will continue to make technical contributions.

Just out of curiosity, you plan to do this full time or part time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back