Energy RC Micro 5.0 for 10.5K on ebay

Congratulations. I see the shipping and handling included. No where customs and duty mentioned. But as you said if it includes all , you got yourself a sweet deal.:clapping:

Quoting from the "Terms & Conditions" of the reseller on ebay.in site.

"Delivery, Title & Risk of Loss: Subject to the clearance of the Indian customs authorities, International Reseller will ensure Listed Goods are delivered to the location specified by You at eBay.in / eBay.in Global EasyBuy Micro Site within reasonable time and in accordance with the rules of eBay.in. Without prejudice to the rights of International Reseller as a unpaid seller to the extent of any entry taxes, octroi or municipal taxes levied in any part of India before delivering the goods to You, the title to goods passes to You when International Reseller has repacked the goods at its warehouse outside India and tendered the goods to the shipping agent for delivery to You or your agent. However, the goods will remain in the custody of International Reseller till the same are delivered to You at the address designated by You on eBay.in and/or in eBay.in Global EasyBuy Micro Site."
Based on this I think the customs/duties are also included and as it is thru the geb.ebay.in it should include all the charges till it reaches the local delivery address. Looks like a awesome deal.

Thanks

Congrats thats a very good deal. I missed this as I have already got Energy classic 5 recently.
This is a hot deal.

Last edited:
On Ebay GEB, cost displayed includes shipping and customs. Good deal this one is...

I got the same set of speakers last Nov for $160 hand carried by a friend to India. Looking at this price it is really a steal delivered to local Indian address which includes all kind of charges.

Thanks

I got the same set of speakers last Nov for $160 hand carried by a friend to India. Looking at this price it is really a steal delivered to local Indian address which includes all kind of charges.

Thanks

By ur signature, it seems that ur using this speakers with 571and jamo subwoofer, how is ur experience?

By ur signature, it seems that ur using this speakers with 571and jamo subwoofer, how is ur experience?

For movie playback it is one of the best satellite speakers but for music not so great. Hence I brought a pair of Yamaha NS-F140 floor standers and made the 2 Energy speakers as 6 and 7 channel. I am not using the sub much now-a-days as the NS-F140 have good bass. For pure movie watching nothing can beat Micro at this price point. Jamo sub complements the Micro for movies very well.

Thanks

No.. :( yesterday got message from them that deal is cancelled for the reason, will get money back.. very bad..again need to start search....

Very sad..this has become a habit of holding a customer's money for some days (earning interest on the same) and then cancelling the order by many of the online sellers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back