Energy vs Anthony Gallo

htseeker

I'm planning a HT in a 15x10 room size , my research revealed Anthony Gallo 5.1 and Energy Classic 5.1 as possible choices. I'd like to check if there are any other suggestions/comments on the choice betwen either of these. Should I also add QAcoustics to my list? My budget is under a lakh for the speakers + AVR and my movie to music ratio is 80:20

Hi,

May be you can add below in the list of speaker systems that you will want to audition before you make your purchase.

1) Q-Acoustics 2000 cinema
2) Paradigm Cinema CT 110 or CT 90 depending on your room size ( btw what is your rooom size?)

I have auditioned both above and found them to be better than Energy but not sure how Anthony Gallo mentioned by you sound and their price etc

There are various knowledgeable folks out here to help you with other models for your auditions:) Good luck !

Oops had missed the room size, its already mentioned in your post as 15*10 I think Paradigm 90CT will do but 110 shall be better :)

htseeker ,

I personally own the cinema 110ct package and I can vouch for its performance. Go with a nice 1911 / 608 AVR with paradigm 110 ct or Def tech pro cinema 600 packages... You will enjoy the system. I found QA was lil bright .....

15:10 room the two packages are good enough.. You can include energy and anthony gallo also .. Audition all 4 packages and decide.

Kittu

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back