Entry Level Speakers to be paired with Denon 1610

muks1224

Hi!, looking out for a friend a 5.1 setup speakers to be paired with Denon 1610 , AV store is offering Polk Fusion T series for 70K ( it fits into my friends budget) , is the price OK and speakers best fit? his interests Movies 50% Music 50% and is AV store trusted store? Buying from Chennai.

The T series from Polk is value for money. A very decent starter set.
For something better (eg the RTi series , you will need to increase your budget a lot).

Check the ProFX store in Chennai too for a quote. I have bought many items from them.

PRO FX CHENNAI
Old No:742, New No:202,
Ground Floor, Opp to TVS,
Annasalai, Chennai-600002.
Tel: +91 9444991182 | 044-28418386
E-mail: [email protected] | [email protected]
Timings: 10.30 am to 6.00 pm (Open all days)

I have no experience with AV Store.

And do push for a discount.

Hi!, looking out for a friend a 5.1 setup speakers to be paired with Denon 1610 , AV store is offering Polk Fusion T series for 70K ( it fits into my friends budget) , is the price OK and speakers best fit? his interests Movies 50% Music 50% and is AV store trusted store? Buying from Chennai.
is it 70K without a sub? If yes, then its a bit much as the game has moved on. Hifimart is having a sale on the Q acoustics 3020i which can be had with the 3090 centre channel to build a 5.0 system at/under 60K with change to spare for a sub!

It should be with a sub, and should be able to get a good discount.

My personal advice would be to start with a 2.1 for that budget, and add more speakers later.

- The QA 3020i at 22K is a really good deal.
- Add a good sub (try and get the QA QB12 for 50k).

Then you have a super duper 2.1 combo.

That is what I would do for 70k.

The T series from Polk is value for money. A very decent starter set.
For something better (eg the RTi series , you will need to increase your budget a lot).

Check the ProFX store in Chennai too for a quote. I have bought many items from them.

PRO FX CHENNAI
Old No:742, New No:202,
Ground Floor, Opp to TVS,
Annasalai, Chennai-600002.
Tel: +91 9444991182 | 044-28418386
E-mail: [email protected] | [email protected]
Timings: 10.30 am to 6.00 pm (Open all days)

I have no experience with AV Store.

And do push for a discount.
Tks Argho , but Profx dont have stocks of budget range , they pushing higher end , but their showroom is such a rundown state does not give a good experience and very lethargic maybe Covid effect.

is it 70K without a sub? If yes, then its a bit much as the game has moved on. Hifimart is having a sale on the Q acoustics 3020i which can be had with the 3090 centre channel to build a 5.0 system at/under 60K with change to spare for a sub!
Tks DB1989 , they are offering PSW10 sub in this package

Tks Argho , but Profx dont have stocks of budget range , they pushing higher end , but their showroom is such a rundown state does not give a good experience and very lethargic maybe Covid effect.

Agree. Their showroom is in very bad shape.

I have some comfort in buying from them because :
- Have been doing so for many years
- They are authorised distributor/dealer and service centre for the brands they stock (eg Denon)
- Usually give me a good price

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back